Redpoint Climbing - Sustainability
The only way that we can keep enjoying the outdoors is if we respect the environment. Here are some ways Redpoint Climbing is committed to sustainability:
- Our shoe packaging is a 100% post-consumer box with paper wrapping
- All of our shipping materials are 100% recyclable and biodegradable. Here is a simple guide on how to dispose of compostable satchels.
- Our preferred courier is Sendle, Australia’s first 100% carbon neutral delivery service and certified B Corporation
- We are working on developing climbing shoes that don't use real leather but are just as comfortable and durable
- The magnesium carbonate in our liquid chalk is sustainably sourced from seawater
- Aside from our Australian Sandstone coloured chalk, we are developing products that can help climbers leave nothing behind at the crag
- We promote liquid chalk refills and our liquid chalk bottles are recyclable
We’re committed to sustainability, but we’re not 100% perfect. If you have any feedback and suggestions as to how we can improve our footprint on the planet, please let us know below.