Redpoint Climbing - Returns
One free return or exchange
To help you with finding the right size, we offer one free return or size exchange for domestic climbing shoes purchases. This means that we will cover the cost for you to return the item to us, whether you prefer a refund or a size exchange.
Before you purchase our shoes, make sure you check our sizing guide for the best fit.
OUR SIMPLE RULES OF RETURN
- You have 30 days from purchase to return the item(s) back to us
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging, which must be in their original conditions. This includes shoe boxes and any inserts
- Item(s) must be unworn and unused with the original tags still attached
CAN I GET A REFUND?
Yes. All of our returns are hassle-free, including refunds. Please follow the 4 easy steps below to return the item(s). If your return is approved, Redpoint Climbing will refund the original purchase price back to the same credit card or PayPal account that you originally paid from, minus the original delivery cost for shipping the item(s) to you.
CAN I EXCHANGE MY ITEM?
Yes. Return the item to us and if it meets our simple rules of return, we will send you the new size for free, depending on stock availability. That’s it. Simple, right?
HOW DO I SEND MY RETURN BACK?
Follow these 4 easy steps:
- Fill in the Return Form
- If your return is approved, a pre-paid postage label will be emailed to you
- Package the item(s) for postage, ensuring the original packaging (e.g. shoe box) is protected inside a satchel or box
- Attach the pre-paid postage label to the outer packaging and drop it off at one of Sendle’s 600 drop off locations including BP petrol stations, newsagencies and pharmacies
I’VE CHANGED MY MIND A SECOND TIME. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Our fair use policy caps free return or size exchange at one per customer per year. If you wish to return again after exceeding this limit, we will still accept your return at your own postage expense plus a $24.95 administration fee. If you are unsure, please contact our friendly customer service team via email@example.com.
HOW WILL I BE REFUNDED?
All refunds are reverse transactions back to the same payment method you used when you placed your order. We cannot refund your order to a different card or a different payment method.
HOW CAN I RETURN MY ITEMS IF I’M OUTSIDE OF AUSTRALIA?
We are happy to accept returns from outside of Australia at your own cost, as long as it meets our simple rules of return. Unfortunately we’re not able to offer an exchange on returned items for International customers - you'll automatically be issued a refund for any returned items. If you want a different size or item, you’ll need to place a new order. Before you do so, email us first at firstname.lastname@example.org and depending on the country, we may be able to help you out with discounted shipping.