The Redpoint Ascend is an all-round climbing shoe for wide feet, designed with a wide toe box for climbers who want to lift their game without compromising on comfort. Suitable for indoor and outdoor bouldering and climbing.
- Wide toe box to suit wide feet and flat feet
- Soft leather upper and lining that moulds to your feet over time
- Double velcro straps so you can adjust the fit around your toes separately to the fit around your ankle
- Breathable padded tongue
- Climbing-specific rubber made for durability and grip
- Rubber covering toe area for toe-hooks
- Highly adjustable velcro closure to adapt to different foot shapes
Our shoe sizing are unisex and comparable to La Sportiva sizes. Check our Sizing Guide for how to get the best fit.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Free shipping on orders over $30 in Australia. Use code SHIPFREE at checkout.
- Victoria: $11.50*, 2-4 business days
- Rest of Australia: $13.65*, 2-6 business days (Perth & Darwin may take up to 12 days)
*Shipping cost & delivery times will vary depending on what you purchase and your delivery address. Final shipping fees are calculated at checkout.
- Upper: Suede leather
- Inner lining: Suede leather
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Double velcro
- Fit: Comfortable*
- Profile: Neutral^
- Weight: 515g (size 39)
*Comfortable fit means your toes are not compressed in the toe box whilst the rest of the shoes wrap snugly around your feet. A tight fit means your toes are bunched together and it is more difficult to put the shoes on.
^Neutral profile means most of the sole sits flat on a surface. This profile provides more foot support and is suitable for long periods of wear. Moderate and Aggressive profiles have more arc in the sole for advanced climbing.