The Redpoint Ascend is an all-round climbing shoe, developed for climbers and boulderers who want to lift their game without compromising on comfort and enjoyment. Perfect for indoor and outdoor bouldering and climbing.
- Luxurious leather upper and inner lining that moulds to your feet over time
- Double velcro straps so you can adjust the fit of your upper foot versus lower foot
- Breathable padded tongue
- Climbing-specific rubber made for durability and grip
- Rubber covering toe area for toe-hooks
- Highly adjustable velcro closure to adapt to different foot shapes
Our shoe sizing are unisex and comparable to La Sportiva sizes. Check our Sizing Guide for how to get the best fit.
- Upper: Suede leather
- Inner lining: Suede leather
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Double velcro
- Fit: Comfortable*
- Profile: Neutral^
- Weight: 515g (size 39)
*Comfortable fit means your toes are not compressed in the toe box but the rest of the shoes wrap snugly around your feet. A tight fit means your toes are bunched together and it can be more difficult to put the shoes on.
^Neutral profile means most of the sole sits flat on a surface. This profile provides more foot support and is suitable for long periods of wear. Moderate and Aggressive profiles have more arc in the sole for advanced climbing.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Save on shipping fees - add up to 3 chalk bottles to your shoe order without increasing shipping fees.
- Victoria: $11.50*, 2-4 business days
- Rest of Australia: $13.65*, 2-6 business days (Perth & Darwin may take up to 12 days)
*Shipping cost & delivery times will vary depending on what you purchase and your delivery address. Final shipping fees are calculated at checkout.