Redpoint Climbing has developed coloured rock climbing chalk that blends into native Australian sandstone. Formulated with natural mineral pigments and high purity magnesium carbonate sustainably sourced from seawater, coloured chalk absorbs sweat whilst minimising environmental impact.
Do your part to protect the crags we love - pick up a bag of Australian sandstone coloured chalk before you go outdoor climbing or outdoor bouldering.
Packed in a 100% compostable pouch.
- Blends in with native sandstone, tested at Gariwerd (Grampians) and Djurid (Arapiles)
- Pharmaceutical grade high purity magnesium carbonate
- Long-lasting friction
- Skin-friendly and non-toxic pigments
- Ingredients: Magnesium carbonate, natural pigment
- Weight: 150g
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Free shipping on orders over $30 in Australia. Use code SHIPFREE at checkout.
- Victoria: $6.95*, 2-4 business days
- Rest of Australia: $8.50*, 2-6 business days (Perth & Darwin may take up to 12 days)
*Shipping cost & delivery times will vary depending on what you purchase and your delivery address. Final shipping fees are calculated at checkout.